Thursday, March 7, 2013

Must have been a Think Pink moment

You know that feeling when inspiration catches you in her claws and then you start drawing and don't stop until you have finished. That happened with these two illustrations. Today it's just me because Tamara is too busy being lazy aka doing her day job. As soon as she manages to find time she'll post her new illustrations here. Until then you're stuck with me (cue evil laughter).



Illustration by Andrea (inspired by Arizona Muse for Vogue Paris photographed by Inez and Vinoodh)
Illustration by Andrea Perkov inspired by Drielle Valeretto for Nylon Korea


I'm looking forward to hearing what you think about my two pink ladies :)

Andrea

4 comments:

  1. these illustrations are amazing!! i love them. great work!
    melissa
    http://melissa-nadine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa :) I love your illustrations also :)
      Andrea

      Delete
  2. They are beautiful. I feel like the first one is about to whisper something to me.

    You work is gorgeous. LOVE the color=0)

    xoxo,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is one of the best compliments I have ever received about my illustrations :) I wish I had your way with words. Thank you so much

      Andrea

      Delete